10 Minutes Total for Team to Establish 1rm Complex for each Athlete
1 Clean + 3 Front Squats
- Clean can be any variation (muscle, power, squat, split)
- BB weight can go up or down
- BB collars must be used for the lift to be counted
- Any order throughout the 10 minutes
- Score = Athlete 1 + Athlete 2 + Athlete 3 1rm complex
Workout No. 2 "Pretty & Gritty"
With a 15 Minute Running Clock complete workout 2A and 2B simultaneously:
2A: For Time:
100 Alternating DB Snatches 35lbs (L/R=1)
50 Toes To Bar
100 Box Jumps 20"
- 2 Athletes may be working at all times, 1 athlete will be resting at all times.
- Athletes may rotate between all movements at any point
- Once 2A is completed, the remaining time may be used to complete 2B.
- Score 2A: Time
- Score 2B: Reps
AMRAP in 12 Minutes:
Row for Max Calories***
*** While 1 athlete rows for Cals, 2 athletes will be holding 1 barbell at the top of a deadlift at 215lbs.
- Athletes may rotate whenever needed.
- Athlete may not row for cals until the barbell is held at the top of the deadlift.
- Athletes holding the barbell must be facing the same direction and standing side by side. Grip can be over hand, under hand, or alternate grip.
- Athletes may not use any part of their body to assist holding the barbell besides their hands.
- Score = Cals Rowed
AMRAP in 9 minutes:
6 Alternating Sandbag Ground to Shoulder 50lbs (3 each side)
20 Double Unders
8 Alternating Sandbag Ground to Shoulder 50lbs (4 each side)
20 Double Unders
10 Alternating Sandbag Ground to Shoulder 50lbs (5 each side)
.... Continue pattern until AMRAP is completed.
- Athletes may rotate between movements as needed.
- Score = Reps