The WV Open & WV CrossFit State Championship is the premiere CrossFit competition in the State of West Virginia pitting the best athletes in the State against one another each year to determine a true "Fittest in the Mountain State!"
In 2016 the event will be managed and hosted for the first time by CrossFit Huntington.
The 2016 WV Open qualifier for the 2016 WV CrossFit State Championship begins at 10:00 p.m. on Sunday - July 31, 2016 and ends Thursday - August 11, 2016 at 10:00 p.m.
The 2016 WV CrossFit State Championship is scheduled for Saturday - August 27, 2016 at CrossFit Huntington in Huntington, WV.
The 2016 WV Open consists of four WODs over two weeks; allowing CrossFit athletes from across West Virginia to objectively compare themselves to one another! The top on-line qualifiers in the State are invited to the on-site championship.
Five dollars from every WV Open registration and 100% of State Championship entry fees will go towards, meals, t-shirts, trophies and prize money for participating athletes and volunteers.
* A total of $3000.00 in prize money will be awarded!
* All State Championships invitees, judges and volunteers will receive a Next Level 60/40 blend championship shirt.
* All podium finishers will receive a top quality trophy and prize money.
* All WODs for both the 2016 WV Open & 2016 WV CrossFit State Championship are being written by Ben Smith - Fittest Man on Earth of CrossFit Krypton and Krypton Satellite Programming.
* Divisions for 2016 are Teens 13-15, Teens 16-18, Masters 40-49, Master 50+ and Open.
* We will invite the top 6 in the Teen and Masters 50+ divisions, the top 12 in Masters 40-49 and the the top 30 in the Open division.
* Judges for the 2016 event are Level 1 volunteers from a 15 box State Championship committee.
Athletes must be 13 years of age on or before August 27, 2016, must be a resident of the State of West Virginia and must train 100 of the time (within reason) within the State of West Virginia.
There are no refunds of any type and no substitutions for any reason. Please be 100% before you register.
Questions can be posted on the event page, e-mailed to [email protected] or called to (304) 300-0939.