This is an event for first time competitors looking for get their feet wet in a competition environment. Expect to be done with plenty of time to watch the Super Bowl!
- The competition will consist of teams of two, same gender.
- There will be one division.
Each pair must complete a clean (squat, power or split) at the assigned weight in 50 seconds with a 10 second transition time. If one partner is unable to complete, the other partner may continue. Score is combined weight. If any athlete completes the ladder, they may perform an AMRAP with the last barbell as a tiebreaker, in their allotted time.
- Mens: 115, 125, 135, 145, 155, 165, 175, 185, 195
- Womens: 65, 75, 85, 95, 105, 115, 125, 135, 145
AMRAP 8 (one person finishes each set at a time, “relay stye”)
- 10 Wall balls 14/10#
- 25' OH Walking Lunge 25/15#
- 10 Deadlifts 135/83#
AMRAP (duration to be released later) one person working at a time. Break the reps however you’d like. If you complete the fourth round, rep scheme continues in the same pattern.
- 10 Pull ups
- 15 Burpee box jumps or step ups, 24/20″
- 20 Thrusters, 75/55#
- 25 KBS (Russian), 53/35#
- 15 Pull ups
- 20 Burpee box jumps or step ups
- 25 Thrusters
- 30 KBS (Russian)
- 20 Pull ups
- 25 Burpee box jumps or step ups
- 30 Thrusters
- 35 KBS (Russian)