This partner competition gives athletes from all over the Central New York a chance to showcase their fitness skills, all while raising money for a great cause.
All proceeds from this event support 315K for the Cure, Inc., a charity dedicated to fighting pediatric cancer, with much of their support going towards the Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital in Syracuse, NY.
Click here for more info:
Vendors and Sponsors
Interested in being a vendor or a sponsor?
Wanna get your gear in the hands of these top notch athletes?
- 2-person, same-sex teams
- Rx and Scaled divisions
- $100 Team registration
Sign Up Instructions
- Choose a Team Captain, Team Captain should have individual email addresses and shirt sizes for all team members.
- Team Captain registers and pays for your team.
- Entire team will receive an email.
Athlete Perks (each participant will receive):
- Swag Bag (packed with merch from our sponsors)
- Event T-Shirt
- Our facility also includes a warm up area and will be staffed with local health professionals on hand to work on the athletes throughout the event.
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places for Men and Women Rx and Men and Women Scaled.