Crazytrain CrossFit & Wheelhouse Branding are celebrating Independence Day weekend with a PROPER military focused, crossfit-style competition we like to call WAR GAMES. Our nation’s heroes from 4 branches of the U.S. Armed Forces will compete against one another to crown “the fittest armed service branch”. A true “Battle of the Branches”. Army -vs- Navy -vs- Air Force -vs- Marines.
War Games will be a team competition and will have 4 divisions, Hero, Civilian Elite (Rx), Average Joe (scaled) & Adaptive Athlete. Proceeds from the event will directly benefit two amazing non-profits, "22 UNTIL NONE" and "I AM ADAPTIVE".
HERO DIVISION: This is an INDIVIDUAL division and is restricted to active duty, veterans and retirees of our Armed Forces. When you register, you must register for your respective branch. It is technically an “open” division for Men AND/OR Women. All weights and movements will be the same for everyone regardless of their sex. “There are no scaled weights on the battlefield”. This is for serious bragging rights folks!
CIVILIAN ELITE DIVISION: This division is will consist of 4 person teams of 2 men and 2 women (4 total) that are willing to leave it all on the competition field to honor our heroes. This division is open to military and non-military. These brave folks would be considered a highly-skilled competitor that can manage their way around an Rx format.
AVERAGE JOE DIVISION: This division is will consist of 4 person teams of 2 men and 2 women (4 total) that are also willing to leave it all on the competition field to honor our heroes. This division is open to military and non-military. These brave folks would be considered "scaled" athletes that have the basics and feel like having a fun time.
ADAPTIVE DIVISION (Indomitable division): This division is comprised of athletes with adaptations stemming from congenital or traumatic events. This division is open to non military personnel. Prosthetics and other hardware may be utilized to complete all movements. Bring your A game. We have adaptive athletes from the I Am Adaptive Army coming in from all around the world. You will see some of the best of the best adaptive athletes.
- Hero Division $45 Individual. Includes Competition T Shirt & *1 Complimentary Beer Courtesy of Sapporo (or soft drink).
- Civilian Elite Division $180 - Team of 4. Includes 4 Competition T Shirts & *4 Complimentary Beers Courtesy of Sapporo (or soft drink).
- Average Joe Division $180 - Team of 4. Includes 4 Competition T Shirts & *4 Complimentary Beers Courtesy of Sapporo (or soft drink).
- Adaptive Athlete Division $45 - Includes Competition T Shirt & *1 Complimentary Beer Courtesy of Funky Buddha Brewing (or soft drink). There are two divisions: Wheels & Amputee.
* Must be 21 to receive complimentary beer. A complimentary water or soft drink can be substituted.
HOW TO REGISTER TEAMS:
- Choose a Team Captain, Team Captain should have team members names, email addresses, genders and shirt sizes ready to provide at time of registration. Athlete shirts are in their respective men's and women's sizes. Shirts are similar style to American Apparel or Next Level. (A men's large is not the same as a women's large). No exchanges will be allowed since we order based on info you provide.
- Team Captain registers and pays for your team.
Registrations are final and there are no refunds. Team captains may add or remove team members after registration.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Water Bottle, Competition food/snacks (food will be available at vendor village for purchase), coolers are OK.
- Lawn Chairs, Blankets, Sun Umbrellas, Sunblock
- Spectators are Free!
- Kids and Pets (on a leash) are welcome
Competition Day Details
Check-in begins: 8:30 AM
Opening Ceremony: 10:00 AM
Competition Start Time: 10:00 AM
Street parking is available on day of competition, though please note that street parking spaces are limited and not guaranteed.
There are also a number of parking garages nearby:
• USA Parking Systems, 0.1 miles from competition site, 200 Banyan Blvd.
• Northbridge Centre Parking, 0.3 miles from competition site, 515 S Olive Ave.
• One Parking, 0.6 miles from competition site, 477 S Rosemary Ave.
There is a ZERO refund policy. You may replace teammates until 6/14.